2022 Rising Star Initiative
Another unique aspect of AUCC is the Rising Star initiative. This novel programme recognises new and upcoming talent in the aesthetics industry and provides a platform for them to showcase their work on a dedicated stage. Successful applicants are also offered invaluable mentorship opportunities with our headline speakers. h
Are you a Rising Star of the aesthetics world or do you know someone with the passion and commitment to become a future industry leader?
AUCC is a platform to showcase and elevate new and upcoming talent in aesthetics and provide links between existing experts and future pioneers of the sector.
As such, Aesthetics United are inviting nominations (including self-nominations) for Rising Star status at the upcoming Aesthetics United Charity Conference on Saturday 12th November 2022.
Our shortlisted Rising Stars will benefit from the following:
- Recognition as a Rising Star on our AUCC website, Social Media & Event Guide
- Recognition as a Rising Star during the closing session of AUCC and the networking drinks reception
- Mentorship from a headline speaker or a member of AUCC faculty
- Exposure to industry leaders and suppliers for purposes of recruitment, education & collaboration
- A platform to share their work and ideas on aesthetic medicine during the Rising Star session of the conference, on the Next Generation Stage
- The freedom to use AUCC branding and Rising Star status for their own marketing purposes on social media and other platforms